Sunday, July 19, 2015

Life Lately

Well, where do I begin?

I am back home. I moved back home last week after I finished my work. Since then, I have had restful days, knocking myself out with naps and passing time, reading, daydreaming and some yoga here and there. Life is good.

I have a new laptop, a more stable internet connection and I fortunately passed the job interview for the job that I am applying for. Tomorrow, I have my mentoring which means I will devote some more time studying the demo materials for it. I need to master it and show that I deserve this job. The first time I had my interview, I was not very satisfied of myself. I was so nervous and so now I need to work harder for it and be awesome tomorrow.

Where do we go from here?

I plan to work everyday of the week to earn money and pay my bills and save money for my trip to Korea but I will not overwork myself. Since this home-based, online trainer job pays well, I will just work for 40 hours every week. I am planning to have this job until I can live in Korea permanently, so I must take this seriously and be better at it.

This next month will be spent on stabilizing myself in the job, and for my trip to Korea which means I have to go to Manila next month for my visa processing. My only problem now is my bank balance, but I am doing my best for it.

I am also spending time on discovering my personal style and my capsule wardrobe. I am planning to do the project 333 and I am also looking to streamline my beauty routine.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.