Saturday, February 2, 2013



David (the guy I was talking about in my last post) and I went out today and one of our conversations was about this song. Apparently, he knows how to play it and loves the lyrics.

And that is not just what we have in common. We basically wore the same outfit, matching colors from the shirt, shoes and bag without us planning about it. We both don't know how to cook but love to eat a lot. We both consider coffee a vital aspect of life. Both want to be professors. Both go to state funded schools. Both are minimalist. Both love simple pleasures in life. Both love pizza. Both chill and cool. So we totally looked like a couple out there today.

Unlike other friendly dates I've been to, this one is the most...expensive? No. This one is the date where I went home so tired but still very much enjoyed the whole thing. Haha.

I admit. I'm a little into him now. Let's see if we'll have a second night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.