Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gratitude Post

A lot of good things are happening in my life right now.

I had my thesis defense yesterday and passed with flying colors. And the good thing is, I am now one of the candidates for best thesis. It was all worth it after all. Next thing in sight is to actually win the best thesis award.

My grades are better than ever. My journalism 101 tabloid output made the highest grade in the roster. My fiction midterm examinations went very well and my Spanish is not bad.

David and I are closer than ever and this weekend, we'll go out again. Second date. My ultimate inspiration from all the adversities I faced while writing the last few pages of my thesis. And did I tell you that David is a Korean? Yes, he is, and his reputation precedes him. He's not what you think.

Turns out, Spire has a lot of cash from accumulated funds over the years. I may reward myself some incentives from it. And we'll be having a meeting with the BAC about the preference of the printing press. Under my care, Spire '13 may and will be CMYK.

My Esteban Javellana applications are going quite well. Highest writing award in the University. Fingers crossed.

I'm 116 pounds and more confident than ever all because of how David makes me feel about myself.

I can sleep now now that my thesis is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.