Saturday, January 19, 2013

Room Revamp

My room is just like any college student's dorm room looks like - small, not so neat and bereft of decorations. I haven't done anything to beautify it because I don't have the time, money and skills to do so. A minimalist that I am, my room has only the essentials - my bed (which in this case is a double-decked bunk where I sleep on the lower bunk and put my books and school stuff on the upper bunk), plastic trays, laundry basket, shower caddy, cleaning stuff and plastic wares where I put my clothes. I'm planning to make my room to be me. Here's how my room looks like at the present. Don't expect much.

My curtains are so not in place.
My books and other papers on top, my bed below. To save more space.
This wall needs some wallpaper, maybe?

And of course - the most important fixture in the room me, in my desk, right now.

It will be a gradual change though, for, one, I don't really have the time to do a quick make-over, two, I still have to save up for it, and three, I still have to do some research to find out what I really want. 

But I have some thoughts in mind now. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.